We appreciate your patience as our operations are limited at this time. This is to ensure the highest level of safety for our employees and customers.
Safety is our highest priority and with that being said, we have instituted the following protocols:
- Employees are required to stay home if they are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have been potentially exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Face masks and gloves are provided for all on-site employees
- Throughout the day, surfaces are frequently cleaned using products approved by the CDC. This includes: door handles, touchscreens, restroom surfaces, processing tables, shipping machines, and shipping supplies.
- Use of shared equipment is limited. All shared equipment shall be cleaned with CDC-approved cleaning products after each use.
- Employee work days/times are staggered to avoid crowded workspaces
- Social distancing guidelines exceed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
Federal and local health agencies, including the CDC, are the best resources for updates and answers to questions about COVID-19.