Artist Series - The Quiver Pocket T-shirt (Recover®)
- Design by the rad dudes at ITAL/C in Los Angeles, CA
- Matt and Ron, founders of ITAL/C, are surfers and passionate ocean advocates. "As someone who spends a lot of time in the ocean, it’s hard to not have it inspire in some way. The rich color palettes of our coastlines no matter where and what season it is always something to draw inspiration from. - Matt Titone
- "The ocean is teeming with life and covers the majority of earth, so it only makes sense that we protect it and care for it." - Ron Thompson
- This t-shirt was made through the RECOVER process — which recycles old clothing and cutting-room scraps that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill, and turns them into new yarn and new clothing.
- The RECOVER process is Water-Free, Chemical-Free, and produces nearly zero CO2 Emissions
- Shirts are 52% RECOVER Upcycled Cotton and 48% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. More info at www.recovertex.com
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium.
- 100% of the profits from this product fund our mission to protect our ocean, waves and beaches for all of us to enjoy.